You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Monster Vaping won't sell your data to commercial third parties, or work with partners including suppliers and banks who will do so. The data we do collect from your visit and use of our site is used solely to make it easier for you to use the site and buy products from us. We sell you product. You are not the product.
Last updated 22/03/18
1. Information we collect about you.
1.1 In General. When you use Monster Vaping, we automatically collect and store information about your computer or mobile device and your use of the site or app. We may collect information that can identify you including but not limited to you name, email address, mobile device ID number, your preferences, technical information about your computer and mobile devices (“personal information”) and other information that does not identify you. By using our service, you are authorising us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of that service. When you provide personal information through our service, the information may be sent to servers located in the United Kingdom and countries around the world.
1.2 Information you provide. To be a customer of Monster Vaping, you will be asked to register. If you do so, you authorise us to collect information from your device automatically (such as location), and store identifying information you provide, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and when you make a purchase, financial information. If you chat with or contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you will allow us to store the content of that communications.
2. Use of technologies to collect information. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your use of our service.
2.1 Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit Monster Vaping. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
2.2 Cookies and user of cookie date. When you visit Monster Vaping, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our service and personalise your experience. Through use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your use of our service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our service to show you Monster Vaping ads on other sites or applications.
For Internet Explorer, click here
For Mozilla Firefox, click here
For Google Chrome, click here
For Safari, click here
2.4 Pixel tags. We embed pixel tags on web pages, ads, and emails. These are used to access cookies and track user activities such as counting how many times a page is viewed, or to measure the popularity of our features and services.
3. How we use the information we collect.
3.1 In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal, mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you with you visit other sites;
-website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with competitions, discounts, and promotions;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms and Conditions and perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
4. With whom we share your information.
4.1.1 Service providers. We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
4.1.2 Other situations.
We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
-When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other actions regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Terms and Conditions, other agreements or policies.
- In connections with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
5. Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites and online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide the opt-out links above. However, we do not recognise or respond to any DNT signals, as the internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
6. Third party websites
7. How you can access your information
8. Your choices about collection and user of your information
8.1. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to user certain features of our service because such information may be required in order for you to register, to purchase products, participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
8.2. You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click “help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
9. How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or other communications will remain secure. Customers should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. There is a reason we pay for the more secure communication tools on the service.
10. Adult Restricted
We restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
11. Visiting our service from outside the United Kingdom
12. No Rights of Third Parties
14. How to contact us